Pepper has developed a strong reputation for our expertise and success in the management resolution of underperforming mortgage loans.
This reputation has been built on:
- Superior credit performance – our case ownership model, where teams and individuals ‘own’ the results of specific cases and portfolios, has consistently delivered results
- Highly experienced specialists – our staff combine their experience with our comprehensive training to help them build relationships with customers to negotiate optimal and sustainable loan repayment plans
- In-house technology – we’ve developed our own in-house system to manage arrears and default through a workflow system. As it’s developed in-house we’re able to adapt it to suit our clients' needs
- Proactive approach – we don’t just wait for customers to get in touch, we have a strategy to prepare and support customers through potential rate rises and changes in circumstances
- Fully embedded TCF culture - we give our clients assurance that their customers will be treated with respect, dignity and empathy
These factors have all contributed to S&P Global Ratings assigning us an ‘above average’ ranking as both a primary and special servicer of residential mortgages in the UK.