Marketing Executive | Pepper Money
Reports to: Marketing Director
The Marketing Executive will play a pivotal role supporting the marketing team. You will help shape our brand and identity as we embark on our journey to become a new bank, supporting our marketing activities to lead our entry to new markets and strengthen our position in existing ones.
A wide-ranging role with the chance to support our marketing managers on their work on the planning and implementation of the marketing strategy including digital, advertising, PR, social media, campaigns and events.
1) Marketing campaigns and events
- Support the delivery of successful marketing campaigns; this could involve working across various media such as email marketing, social media, advertising etc.
- Work with other team members to develop collateral, merchandise and other materials to support sales, marketing and events
- Help to develop and implement internal communications activities (e.g. newsletters, email updates, events, video, podcasts etc.)
- Support website activity using analytics and insights to implement improvements
2) Marketing communications
- Help to manage agency relationships in delivering campaigns and initiatives
- Deliver communication activities that are within the brand guidelines
- Deliver key management information regarding marketing and communications activities
- Ensure all communications are clear, fair and not misleading
- Ensure all communications are delivered within company processes and procedures
Competencies and Qualifications
- 2 years + previous experience in a marketing role
- Creativity - happy to be hands on in idea creation, passionate about ideas, words and design
- Excellent communication and clear reasoning – you should be able to articulate your ideas clearly to people of different experience and at all levels. You should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly collaborative - you should be comfortable working with people across the savings business and the wider Bank in a highly collaborative manner, adapting your style where relevant to gain buy-in to ideas
- Results driven - committed to delivering a great outcome, willing to go the extra mile where needed. Able to work under pressure where needed
- Likely to be educated to degree level
- Marketing qualifications (e.g. CIM) and/or evidence of continuing professional development is desirable – someone who has a passion for marketing and has invested time in developing their skills
- Passion for our customers and proposition
- A desire to continually develop and improve
- Empathy for customers
- Honesty and integrity
Treating Customers Fairly
Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) is a regulatory principle putting the needs of customers at the heart of all financial services providers to ensure that customers can be confident that they are dealing with an organisation that is looking after their interests.
Every member of staff is expected to do things ‘the right way’, ensuring that our customers interests are considered in everything we do. The following TCF principles are fundamental to every role:
- Giving the customer what they have been led to expect
- Not taking advantage of the customer
- Exhibiting clarity in all customer dealings.
- Showing flexibility, empathy and consideration in dealing with customers.
- Resolving mistakes or issues in the most effective manner
- Being prepared to challenge process if you think it does not reflect our TCF values